ASSAM ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
(A Govt. of Assam undertaking)
INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BAMUNIMAIDAN GUWAHATI - 781 021, ASSAM, INDIA
Phone: +91 361 2724222
Fax: +91 3612724181
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for short listing of candidates for approximately 750 posts of Computer Teacher in different Higher Secondary/High/High Madrassa schools of the State of Assam under Rajiv Gandhi Computer Education Programme (RGCEP) on a purely contractual basis.Interested Candidates may apply on-line by visiting http://www.rgclp.in.Last date of submission of online application is midnight of 15th March, 2013.
Further details and Terms and Conditions are given below:-
Contractual Recruitment under RGCEP:
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) invites applications from suitable candidates for short listing of candidates for a few posts of Computer Teacher in different Higher Secondary/High/High Madrassa schools of the State of Assam under Rajiv Gandhi Computer Education Programme (RGCEP) on a purely contractual basis. Interested Candidates may apply on-line by visiting http://www.rgclp.in. No other mode of application is acceptable. Last date of submission of online application is midnight of 15th March, 2013. The employment is purely contractual in nature; and does not construe in any manner any commitment for future absorption in AMTRON/ Govt. of Assam. Interested candidates are advised to read the detailed terms and conditions of eligibility, application and employment, available in the website before applying on-line. Any kind of canvassing directly or indirectly in favour of a candidate at any stage of the process shall lead to cancellation/ forfeiture of his/ her candidature The job is transferable anywhere in Assam in the greater interest of the project. Candidates not willing to get transferred need not apply. There shall be regular aptitude tests and assessments throughout the project period. If any Computer faculty fails to clear the assessment tests for three terms consecutively, he/ she shall be automatically dismissed. Refusal to appear in assessment tests / trainings shall automatically lead to termination of the incumbent. Increments of salary would be based on performance alone, and not be a matter of right. In case the performance of the computer faculty is not upto the mark, or there are complaints from the Head of the institution/ or from parents questioning the ability of the candidate in imparting educational services, moral aptitude or conduct, the said faculty shall be dismissed forthwith. In case the project comes to a close or is not given any further financial assistance from the Govt. of Assam / Govt of India, all the appointed computer faculty shall stand dismissed. AMTRON/ Govt of Assam shall be under no binding to provide any alternate appointment/ livelihood options or absorb in any other way in any other project/ scheme. AMTRON would prepare a select list of short listed candidates, based on an examination/written test,, which may be more than the actual requirement of computer faculty, and from this list the contractors entrusted for execution of the RGCLP/ ICT@School projects viz. M/S CMC Ltd., M/S Educomp Solutions Ltd. and M/S NIIT Ltd. would appoint Computer Teachers, after conducting further assessment/interview, if need be, in their alloted schools as per requirement. AMTRON and Govt. of Assam/India are no way liable for absorption/appointment of the enlisted candidates or appointed candidates. They would be abide by the terms and conditions laid by their respective appointing authority/company. Appearance of name in the select list does not guarantee, in any way, thata the contractor would be appointed in any of the project schools by any of the contractors of the project. Canvassing in any form is not allowed. Any kind of canvassing directly or indirectly in favour of a candidate at any stage of the process shall lead to cancellation/ forfeiture of his/ her candidature. The select list shall be valid until the next select list is prepared. Any vacancy arising in the project shall be filled up only from the select list which shall be current at that point of time.
The documents required in support of the eligibility criteria of a candidate are as detailed below:
- Age:The candidates must be of the age range of 21 to 38 years as on 31/01/2013. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per existing government norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should pass three years degree course in any stream from recognized Universities with minimum 50% marks uniformly from H.S.L.C. onwards alongwith Post Graduate diploma in Computer Applications from reputed institution/DOEACC ‘A’ Level or equivalent to an advanced diploma courses. Preference would be given to the candidates having Science back-ground in Degree/Higher Secondary course, B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application, 3 Yrs Course) or higher qualification in Computer Science or Engineering degree in CS & IT.
- Rs. 8,000/- per month (fixed).
- Passport Size Photograph: (3.5 X 3.5 cms, JPEG format,(Max. 50 KB in size).
- Age Proof:Class 10th Admit Card (SEBA)Birth Certificate/Pass Certificate (CBSE/ICSE) as applicable.
- Proof of Educational Qualification:Pass certificates and mark-sheets from HSLC onwards.
- Proof of Computer Qualification(if not a graduate in Computer Science/ IT).
- Proof of Experience(if any): Appointment Letter from Last/Current Employer.
- Proof of Identity: Photo Identity Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voters ID OR Photo ID Card issued by the previous employer
DISTRICT-WISE REQUIREMENT OF COMPUTER TEACHERS UNDER RGCEP
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.